- Illegal immigrants work in restaurants sometimes.
- I cook at home sometimes.
- Illegal immigrants do construction that American citizens don't want to do.
- I personally don't care too much for construction work but I know someone and his parents paid him for many hours of help with home renovations (they're citizens of course).
- Illegal immigrants do janitorial work that American citizens don't want to do.
- Ok well, I clean my own room.
- And, now to get a little personal, sometimes late at night I am too f###ing lazy to wipe my ass after taking a dump so the next morning after I take a dump I clean the toilet after myself. It's just an idiosyncrasy of mine. XD Granted, I would not clean toilets for money unless I was so desperate that it would be a choice between that and suicide, and I'm sure there's gonna be people who would agree.
- I've seen Mexicans clean windows before,
Illegal immigrants do agriculture work that American citizens don't want to do. Me and my family does gardening.
Conclusion: With the high unemployment rate the way it is, the argument that American citizens are too proud to do the work that illegal immigrants do, does not hold water.