Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pro Illegal Immigrant Argument Refuted.

Argument: Illegal "Immigrants" do all the work that American citizens don't want to do.





Answer:




  • Illegal immigrants work in restaurants sometimes.


  1. I cook at home sometimes.










  • Illegal immigrants do construction that American citizens don't want to do.


  1. I personally don't care too much for construction work but I know someone and his parents paid him for many hours of help with home renovations (they're citizens of course).




  • Illegal immigrants do janitorial work that American citizens don't want to do.


  1. Ok well, I clean my own room.

  2. And, now to get a little personal, sometimes late at night I am too f###ing lazy to wipe my ass after taking a dump so the next morning after I take a dump I clean the toilet after myself. It's just an idiosyncrasy of mine. XD Granted, I would not clean toilets for money unless I was so desperate that it would be a choice between that and suicide, and I'm sure there's gonna be people who would agree.

  3. I've seen Mexicans clean windows before,





Illegal immigrants do agriculture work that American citizens don't want to do. Me and my family does gardening.







Conclusion: With the high unemployment rate the way it is, the argument that American citizens are too proud to do the work that illegal immigrants do, does not hold water.

No comments: