Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let Me Explain What Secular Means

some retard on Garnel's blog said no I mean implied that I should call myself non-jewish because rabbinical judaism does not accept me as jewish due to my belief in Jesus. Funny thing is I don't consider most jews jewish because of their belief in liberalism.

Since the retard on Garnel's blog is orthodox obviously, I will explain the word secular in a way the orthodox can understand. Secular means I don't give a flying fuck about orthodox definitions of words, or about orthodox ideas of statuses of people, of about orthodox hashkafos or about any god damn thing that's orthodox.

In other words, SJ should do this SJ should not do that has ABSOLUTELY no meaning coming from an orthodox vantage point.

In other words, take your halachas hashkafas chumras AND SHOVE IT ALL UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!

That's what secular means. I come to my own decisions on how I look at things, how I do things.

1 comment:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

You forgot the put a link to my blog. XD