Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FAILED MESSIAH COMMENTER COMES CLOSE TO CONCURRING WITH NEW TESTAMENT DERISION OF CORRUPTION

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." - Revelation 2:9

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." - Revelation 3:9

"Is this the same Rabbi who has a 2.2 million dollar home in Nyack on the water which he uses for weekend retreats? The one who was threatening his neighbors when they used his property to get to their boats because he blocked their access?

yes...indeed..and tried to get away with the real estate taxes...as a non-profit estate.. Rebbes have a special place in Hell.. "

Posted by: Jewish Prince May 24, 2011 at 11:41 AM

No comments: