This is gonna shock everyone in the blogosphere. XD
I think everyone is gonna be like, WTF, when they hear about this. XD
Here goes XD I don't think I'm an atheist anymore.
Now, before we go any further-
1) I believe in the big bang and in evolution.
2) I still am unaffiliated with a religion, and chances are I will remain that way.
3) I believe men and women should be able to interact the way they do in secular society.
4) I don't claim to have all the answers when it comes to the metaphysical, nor any of them for that matter.
5) I still dislike halacha. XD
So don't go on and callin me a frummy. I'm still basically secular.
What got me was I saw this youtube video, granted, the delivery was veeeeeeeeeeeeeery poor and presumptuous, nevertheless the point seeeeeems to be strong, I thought about it for a long time.
There are only four possibilities for cosmology.
1) Existence is an illusion.
2) Something came from nothing.
3) Everything always existed.
4) Everything came from God.
1 and 2 is absurd on the face of it.
3 is negated by way of entropy. The fact that entropy obviously has not run its full course seems to display that the universe is not eternal. Even the big bang theory says that the universe had a beginning.
Aren't we left with 4? O.o