1) How would you define atheism? Lack of a belief in God.
2) Was your upbringing religious? In and out. If so what tradition? Several Jewish denominations/sects..
3) How would you describe "Intelligent Design," using only one word? Wishfulness
4) What scientific endeavor really excites you? Science itself.
5) If you can change one thing about the "atheist community" what would it be and why? I'd make it larger for obvious reasons, preferably at orthodox judaism's expense.
6) If your child came up to you and said "I'm joining the clergy," what would be your first response? I'd get him through high school ASAP and then either college or trade school so he can be employed in a non-clergy industry ASAP.
7) What is your favorite theistic argument and how do you usually refute it? I don't have a favorite theistic argument they all suck balls.
8) What is your most controversial (as far as general attitudes among atheists goes) viewpoint? I think in terms of viewing things as other atheists do in general, i'm rather noncontroversial, as far as Jewish issues go in particular I'd say that I don't view the modern orthodox as legitimately modern due to their anti-television undercurrent, their support of shomer negiah (God will punish you if you are a guy and you commit the terrible atrocity of having a high five with a girl), and their tacit approval of stricter orthodox sects.
9) Of the "four horsemen" (Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens, and Harris), who is your favorite and why? Hitchens because he kicked Shmuley Boteach's ass in debate.
10) If you could convince just one theistic person to abandon their beliefs who would it be and why? Borg Leader Rabbi Eliashiv, because his apostasy would be deeply troubling for the orthodox community. XD
11) Name 3 other atheist blogs that you'd like to see take up the atheist 13 gauntlet? I don't really care to.