Friday, July 29, 2011

More Hyperbole And Racism In Fact From Failed Messiah


From here: http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2011/01/for-the-jobless-a-place-to-reconnect-456.html




Check SpellingIn this comment to me Shmarya was totally freaking out calling me a liar just because I disagreed with him politically and frankly kicked his ass in the debate we was having on the aforementioned thread; and because I don't mention Christianity on my blog since it's not about Christianity (I am an ethnically Jewish believer in Jesus.)




"Now go cross yourself and bow down to your new god" is absolutely a racist, bigoted, and hyperbolic statement. The trinity is not 3 gods it is one god in different forms. You can either believe that the god of the jews came to earth as a human being and you got Christianity or that the god of the jews stayed incorporeal and you got Judaism.


The traditional/orthodox jews (even while disapproving) and some of the completely atheist jews were muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch nicer about me switching from atheism to Christianity than Shmarya was who tries to set himself up as a modern/postmodern liberal Jewish believer.

No comments: