I searched How To Make Judaism Enjoyable in Google.
This is what came up in order in the top ten. You will see that it has nothing to do with making Judaism enjoyable for the average practitioner.
1) Halachically Certified Scooters Make Shabbat and Yom Tovim Enjoyable for the Mobility Impaired http://israeljewishnews.blogspot.com/2010/03/halachically-certified-scooters-make.html
2) Make Fun of Jews! Help Name My Trivia Team! http://benfolds.org/forum/54921
3) Why do people always make fun of Jews..? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090213182939AAlmiLm
4) http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/168945 some dude who is probably a little kid asking why for some people it's not a big deal to use ethnic specific curse words on their own ethnicities.
5) Papercutting is easy to learn and fun to do! Amazing Jewish art ... www.jewishcraftcuts.com/ Because when you are over five years old, all you want to do is papercut? O.o
6) Jewish Diabetes - Make Holidays and Shabbos enjoyable for everyone! www.jewishdiabetes.org/article.asp?sivug_r=17&sivug_m=95 Not a very big help for the non-diabetic population.
7) 8) 9) for the sake of cutting the bull shit the next 3 links is on jewish gift baskets. gee. i didn't know that EVERY DAY of the year is either purim or hannuka.
10) All About Jewish Theatre - A hugely enjoyable journey 'Into the ... www.jewish-theatre.com/visitor/article_display.aspx?...3129 Orthodox Judaism and theatre goes together like Osama bin Laden and Meir Kahane.
Now, one could say that the purpose of Judaism is not necessarily to make life more fun but to bring more meaning and self control into one's life. I will now proceed to analyze. I won't do a google search on Judaism and self control because everyone knows orthodox rabbis are the experts on coming up with bull shit rules to make life miserable and judge people (down) by.
I will now do a Google search on "how to make Judaism meaningful" and let us see what comes up
1) Kid Stuff to Make Judaism Meaningful and Fun http://www.jwi.org/Page.aspx?pid=668 By little they mean tiny. Not much help if you are over three years old.
2) How Do Moms Make it Work? http://www.jewishboston.com/803-cjp-families-with-young-children-initiative/blogs/214-how-do-moms-make-it-work How mothers "cope."
3) B'nai Mitzvah and Jewish weddings http://www.bnaimitzvahguide.com/jewish.weddings.traditions.php
4) How Do I Become an Empowered Jew? http://www.myjewishlearning.com/blog/daily-life-practice/how-do-i-become-an-empowered-jew/ All it does is suggest pray and learn. Haven't heard that one before (sarcasm).
5) Who is a Jew? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3
6) “Being” Jewish http://buildingjewishbridges.org/?cat=43 Lame defense of kasharut
7) Judaism 101: Divorce www.jewfaq.org/divorce.htm What is this? How to have a meaningful jewish divorce? XD lol get laid asap. XD
8) Ask the Rabbi - Getting a Get - About Judaism judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabbi.../bl_simmons_get.htm
9) The new Jewish wedding - Google Books Result books.google.com/books?isbn=0743202554..
10) How to Go About Converting to Judaism | eHow.com www.ehow.com › ... >
As you can see, not much in the way of how to make judaism meaningful for the ordinary individual.
I have essentially exposed a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge information deficit in Jewish society that the jewish establishment might want to take note of if they aren't the retards I think they are. XD