Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pravda Ne'eman's Commentors Are Dumb Bitches

So what happened was I posted on Pravda Ne'eman's site under the guest post of my response that if there's one more dumb ass comment I am going to satirize these mother fuckers. Pravda Ne'eman's editors were pussies so my warning post did not make it past comment moderation.


Before I deal with ripping the commentors to shreds, it is helpful for you to actually read the comments at http://www.chareidi.com/2008/08/secular-jew-responds.html for the sake of providing context and thus a fuller understanding of my post.


The commentors to the thread with my guest post are as follows:


Sam = Moron. Does not understand highly common colloquial speech.


Doughboy = Moron. Mistakes highly common colloquial speech for actual serious accusations. Further, J.D.'s actions really was sleazy (the spelling as sleezy brings up 707,000 hits on Google).


R2D2 = he's a special case, probably a definitearticlephiliac. This guy is obsessed with the word "the." On the welcome mat of his house, it does not say "WELCOME;" it says, "THE." As a career, R2D2 is going to be the New York Times' "The" Detective who is going to bravely surf the internet to find instances of using the name New York Times with out the word "THE" and then boldly correcting the egregious error. Next, he is going to be the United States' ambassador to Russia where he will introduce the definite article into Russian grammar and then he will be hailed as a hero throughout the Russian Federation.



R2D2 is not going to stop there. R2D2 is going to want to be fair to the indefinite article, s0 he is going to go to middle eastern countries, both arab and the 1 jewish state, to demand that Arabic and Hebrew gives the indefinite article equal treatment. This commitment to the definite article and fairness to the indefinite article is going to make R2D2 a shining example for many generations to come to those who would plot unfairness throughout the world.


R2D2 (in reality) = Moron.


Then there is patrilineal jew who takes the most trivial spelling errors and turns them into cardinal sins. He'd be a great orthodox jew.



Second to last (at the time of this writing) is Freethinking Upstart. Freethinking Upstart is a whiny bitch ass who is trying to not be a parrot of everything that rabbis told him, but from the way he argued with me on my blog, this loser can't help himself.


Lastly (at the time of this writing) is Baruch Pelta. Baruch was incredibly impressed that all J.D. had to do was post my response on his blog, and the parrots of the rabbis automatically started bashing it, (trivial spelling errors instead of actual points that I bring up). This guy is a Baal Tshuva and a lover of history, which of course means he was moving his bowels while the history teacher was giving a lesson on primary and secondary sources, and why oral traditions are not equally reliable with written traditions.

In conclusion, Pravada Ne'eman, your commentors suck.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u really just make an entire post making fun of people?

try writing something of substance for a change.

Anonymous said...

I love how you always make special note to kvetcher when you make a new post. Almost as if you aren't good or important enough for him to read you on his own.

If you honestly believe you are good enough to be read, don't lower yourself by constantly making people aware of your new posts. If you are that good they will come back to read.

Especially because it makes you look like kvetchers little brother looking for approval

DoughBoy said...

Is it just me or do any of my fellow "moron" commenters find SJ's teenage angst adorable?

SJ said...

i'm just spreading the word anonymous.


and doughbrain, I am not a teenager.

SJ said...

Secondly, I am not looking for "approval" from Kvetcher. He is an ally on the blogosphere though he is more moderate than I am.

Fletcher said...

your not a teenager????? could have fooled me. At least if you were you would have an excuse for being so immature

SJ said...

I guess that the way to call names while still sounding "mature" is to call someone "immature." These accusations on me of immaturity are coming from people who believes medieval garbage that evil spirits exist in the fingertips hence the netilat yadayem ritual.

fetcher said...

http://www.jcpa.org/dje/articles/const-intro-93.htm

not an exact constitution but read

Freethinking Upstart said...

Doughboy,

I don't find it adorable... I find it disturbingly hilarious... Like watching a horror film that makes you laugh because it's so absurdly backwards and psychopathic.

SJ said...

>> absurdly backwards and psychopathic.


this is freethinking upstart calling me names after trying to say that he is more mature than me.

alas, i don't believe in censorship unlike some orthodox blogs I know of.

Garnel Ironheart said...

You know, there's pills for the problems you have.

SJ said...

>> You know, there's pills for the problems you have.

u mean mind control pills? XD

Garnel Ironheart said...

That implies you have a mind. I'm thinking along different lines.

Totone said...

no birth control so your parents wouldn't have made the mistake that is you

SJ said...

wow so much sinas chinam XD

Anonymous said...

i love anytime you want to make a point you put "XD" when really it just makes you look childish.

"wow so much sinas chinam XD"

pot calling the kettle black?

SJ said...

so let me try to understand this. name calling people with different views as childish ... is not childish?

Anonymous said...

calling u childish has nothing to do with your views, it has to do with the way you express them. You call people names BECAUSE they disagree with you not the way that they do it. WE call you childish because of the WAY you disagree

SJ said...

>> calling u childish has nothing to do with your views, it has to do with the way you express them. You call people names BECAUSE they disagree with you not the way that they do it. WE call you childish because of the WAY you disagree

Hey bashing idiots is fun, and calling someone childish is not the one special name that you can call to make you feel "grown up" with me feeling "not grown up," calling me "childish" is an attempt at avoiding the actual issues that I bring up.

So, unless you have some insight to bring to the table, fuck off.

Garnel Ironheart said...

> So, unless you have some insight to bring to the table, fuck off.

Carried to its logical conclusion, you'd have to follow that advice, SJ.

SJ said...

anything except going through what I say on a point by point basis, right Garnel?

Garnel Ironheart said...

Nah, you're wrong as usual. But now I'm feeling left out. You haven't sworn at me yet!

criticalmass said...

I have plenty of problems with Orthodox Jews...but the way you present yourself is quite disgusting. Its your blog- do whatever you want- but if you have half a hope of being convincing, influential to any degree, or even being considered readable, I strongly suggest you work on your grammar, and more importantly, your language, which is horrific.

Also- some medication might help, since you are one very angry person.

SJ said...

>> I have plenty of problems with Orthodox Jews...but the way you present yourself is quite disgusting.

more disgusting than censorship, taliban rules on how men and women should interact, harsh interpretations of the pentateuch, and lies from outreach organizations?

wow

criticalmass said...

Whatever makes you happy, SJ. You're a real class act- from what you say to how you say it.

You should really think about finding the right medication to take, on a regular basis.

SJ said...

would it make you feel better if I say, "I respectfully disagree with taliban rules bla bla bla they make the wolrd a sad place to be" etc?

(sarcasm)

rebecca said...

The Last Rose of Summer
(1)

Tis the last rose of summer

Left blooming alone;

All her lovely companions

Are faded and gone;

No flower of her kindred,

No rose-bud is nigh,

to reflect back her blushes,

Or give sigh for sigh.

(2)

I'll not leave thee, thou lone one!

To pine on the stem;

Since the lovely are sleeping,

Go, sleep thou with them.

thus kindly I scatter

Thy leaves o'er the bed

Where thy mates of the garden

Lie scentless and dead.
(3)

Soon may I follow,

When friendships decay,

And from Love's shining circle

The gems drop away.

When true hearts lie withered,

And fond ones are flown,

O! who would inhabit

This bleak world alone?

~~~by runescape gold